[Live Gallery] HANSON (SYDNEY)

Enmore Theatre, Sydney Wednesday June 21, 2017 : Welcome to a Hanson show my friends. 95% screaming females and the other 5% are screaming on the inside but still as stoked. Far removed from what people think a Hanson show Continue reading [Live Gallery] HANSON (SYDNEY)

[Live Review] ALL TIME LOW (Sydney)

The lines around the Horden Pavillion on Saturday night were insane. The line went from the entry all the way to the back of the arena. I don’t think I’ve ever seen more people in one place, all waiting for Continue reading [Live Review] ALL TIME LOW (Sydney)

[Live Review] TAKING BACK SUNDAY (Sydney)

Enmore Theatre, Sydney Friday March 17, 2017 : Home grown openers Endless Heights kicked off the night at the Enmore theatre and the boys are eager and whiling to warm the early punters on Friday night for the pop punk Continue reading [Live Review] TAKING BACK SUNDAY (Sydney)

[Live Review] YELLOWCARD (Sydney)

Enmore Theatre, Sydney Friday February 17, 2017 : Last year Florida rockers Yellowcard broke their fan’s hearts by announcing that they are parting ways as a band. Nearly 20 years since first starting playing shows in 1997. This year they Continue reading [Live Review] YELLOWCARD (Sydney)

[Live Review] JIMMY EAT WORLD (Sydney)

Enmore Theatre, Sydney Wednesday January 18, 2017 : A good gathering had already formed for the Newcastle-based openers, Trophy Eyes. It took a little while for the crowd to warm to the Australian punk band, but by the last few Continue reading [Live Review] JIMMY EAT WORLD (Sydney)

[Live Review] A DAY TO REMEMBER (Sydney)

Hordern Pavilion, Sydney Friday December 16, 2016 : A Day to Remember are currently in the midst of a major world tour to support their new record Bad Vibrations, accompanied on the Australian leg of the tour with supports Tonight Continue reading [Live Review] A DAY TO REMEMBER (Sydney)

[Live Review] SIMPLE PLAN

Enmore Theatre, Sydney Saturday September 10, 2016 : As I approached the venue, the amount of fans lined up outside of the Enmore Theatre surprised me. The line went on and on around the block as everyone eagerly waited to Continue reading [Live Review] SIMPLE PLAN

[Live Review] SETH SENTRY

Encore Theatre, Sydney Friday July 15, 2016 : Walking in to see the first act perform, the Enmore Theatre was barely a quarter full. A placid crowd watched local opener Sarah Connor. Regardless of the handful of punters that seemed Continue reading [Live Review] SETH SENTRY